Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pork Tenderloin Diane

I found this recipe in a cookbook from Kingwood called "Flavors from the Forest" put out by the Kingwood Women's Club.  It is soooo easy, fast and delicious!  The leftovers the next night were even better I think...Here's the recipe:
1-lb pork tenderloin, but into 8 crosswise pieces
2 tsp. lemon pepper
1 T. butter
2 T. lemon juice
1T. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
1 T. parsley or chives, minced (I didn't have either and it was still great, it's just to the topping after it's cooked.

Press each tenderloin slice to a 1-inch thickness.  Sprinkle surfaces of medallions with lemon pepper. Heat butter in heavy skillet (I used my iron skillet). Cook medallions about 4 minutes on each side. Remove medallions to serving platter; keep warm.  Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard (whisk them together first) to skillet.  Cook stirring with pan juices until heated through. Pour sauce over medallions; sprinkle with parsley and serve.

1 comment:

  1. Great first post, Barb! We love pork, I'll have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete